Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Fashion Reads 7/1


Happy July everyone! This year is flying by a bit too quickly for my taste.
Today’s post will be a little short because there aren’t many fash-holes to talk about today. Sad, isn’t it?

The library is open…


Jennifer Garner

Now this is how a celebrity is supposed to dress when traveling. When flying, especially across the world or even across the US, it is important to be comfortable. I have seen people in very questionable things on an airplane, but I give them a pass because they’re obviously trying to be as comfortable as posible. Unfortunately, celebrities do not get this pass. There will always be someone out there waiting to take his/her photograph. So he/she had better look presentable. We’ve seen some fashion mistakes at airports before; however, this is not one of them. Jennifer Garner is being incredibly smart wearing this. She is obviously comfortable, and she looks stylish at the same time. I must also point out that she is not wearing any makeup, yet her skin is beautiful. Maybe knowing all of your movies will be flops is less stressful, so you don’t break out as much…


Miley Cyrus

Well, the transformation is complete. Miley has become a male toddler. It started with the short blond hair. Then she started dressing like a tomboy. Now she’s backed up the age clock. I think I’ve seen little boy dolls dressed like this—striped shirt, overalls, and a backwards cap. I guess I must thank Miley for one thing. I now realize that even Chanel make mistakes. Even as cynical as I am, I thought Chanel was one of the perfect design houses. I was wrong. That black purse-like thing is ugly. It almost looks like it’s made of felt or, even worse, velour. I am relieved, however, that Chanel did not make those ridiculous overalls, which is what I thought when I first saw the photo. The bag matches the overalls in color perfectly. We can get one piece of good news out of this, though. Our mothers were wrong. Your face won’t “freeze like that”. For once Miley’s tongue is where it’s supposed to be; it’s not licking something or someone.


Leave your comments below. Who’s ready for the next installment of the food trends of 2014? I’ll be giving you 8-5 tomorrow. So come back and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment