Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Big Announcement


I am usurping today’s post with an announcement. As you know, I have focused this blog on fashion and trendy topics thus far. However, I feel like some of you may not find it as interesting as I do. So I have decided to make some changes to my blog.

I will be posting on this fashion blog (A Little Tea with my Fashion) once a week. Every Friday will be Fashion Friday. My Friday posts will mostly be news and interesting topics in the world of fashion, very similar to what I have done in past Friday posts.

For logistical reasons, I am starting a new blog entitled “A Little Tea with my TV”. I recently wrote a blog post about the Real Housewives of New York, and within hours it had more hits than several of my previous posts combined. Plus, I think people enjoyed it more. So I have decided to start blogging about various TV shows, both reality and scripted, on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

This is where you guys come in. I watch a lot of TV shows, too many to include all of them. So let me know what shows you guys want me to cover. Also, to my Twitter friends, if you blog about a certain show, and would rather I not, please let me know. I don’t want to step on anyone’s toes. Leave your ideas in the comments, please.

I’m excited about the change. I hope you guys are too!

No comments:

Post a Comment