Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Fashion Reads 5/27


As I’m sure you all noticed, there was no blog yesterday. That’s because no one left a comment asking me to discuss anything… That’s right; I’m publicly shaming all of you… But on with today’s celebrity shaming.

The library is open…

Julianne Moore

I never thought I’d say, “Look what the cat dragged in,” without idiomatic meaning about a person. Julianne has proven me wrong. That dress looks like something an animal found on the side of the road and brought up to her doorstep. I have an idea! If we roll her down the red carpet, she may produce enough electricity to power whatever event she’s going to. But seriously, who thought it was a good idea to put this on her? I’m in shock that this is Chanel, but I’ll give it a pass since it’s Chanel Couture.

Emily Blunt and Cate Blanchett

These two women make some very attractive men. I can see the contestants of RuPaul’s Drag Race: Drag King Edition already… Emily Blunt, Cate Blanchett, Tilda Swinton, Ellen… Apparently, these two ladies are dressed up to film a watch commercial. The styling team has done an awesome job. But I have to take a moment to point out the genius of whoever took the photo of Cate Blanchett. It’s a perfect single photo photo-essay. She’s taking the walk of shame (while still looking great) with shoes in hand and bowtie untied while her suitor (the guy behind her to the left) looks on in sadness thinking, “She stole my tux and my heart, and I don’t even know her name…” Perfect shot.

Taylor Swift

Watch out men… According to E!, hunting season has started for Taylor Swift. She must have run out of ideas for song lyrics, and she’s trying to lure in a new muse with the smell of her fish. At least that’s how it appears with a dress that short. Don’t get me wrong. She looks amazing; she definitely has the body and the legs for that kind of dress. I just hope she’s not going to a sushi restaurant; I would fear for her life. The chef may get confused and try to serve Taylor. Country singer sashimi… something tells me it won’t be that fresh… OK, I’ll stop…

1 comment:

  1. My cat has a mouse toy that looks exactly like that dress. Good call.

    ReplyDelete