Thursday, May 29, 2014

Fashion Reads 5/29


The library is open…

Angelina Jolie

I didn’t read the title of the page before looking at the picture, and immediately I thought of trash bags or latex. Surely Angelina would not allow herself to be dressed by a Project Runway unconventional challenge for a red carpet event associated with this big blockbuster film. Subway is obviously a sponsor as you can see their name on the step-and-repeat behind her. Maybe she took a gown from their new line; at least she didn’t choose the one made completely of lettuce. I also have to ask about the huge, for lack of a better word, puff in the front… Is that absolutely necessary? Is her assistant hiding under there? Do you know how many black condoms could have been made with that extra fabric? I guess Angelina doesn’t care about the spread of venereal disease…

Vanessa Hudgens

When I first looked at the picture, I thought it was a simple bohemian-style dress. Then I scrolled down, and my mouth started sagging as much as her “jumper” (?). What is that?! It looks like she’s wearing a diaper full of “surprises” underneath that…thing. I…I just…I can’t. She has so messed me up that I am typing in stream of consciousness… And notice that she is covering her face and holding her credit card… She either just paid for lip injections at the plastic surgeon or she’s hiding a herpes outbreak (I seem to have STI’s on the brain today. Sorry.).

Pamela Anderson

Oh my! Pamela is looking a fresh fu… um… She seems to be looking quite disheveled. (I had to suppress my vulgar first thought and keep it classy… I can hear you all thinking, “That’s a first,” and in reply I say, “Rude.”) But really, she looks like she was getting busy with someone and forgot to check herself in the mirror afterward. Her hair is an absolute wreck, her dress is coming off at the shoulder, and she’s holding up the bottom of the dress so she can air-dry. But it is Pamela Anderson; what do I expect? 

No comments:

Post a Comment