Thursday, June 26, 2014

Fashion Reads 6/26


So I changed a setting for the “Comments”, and I think it was preventing some people from being able to comment. So please try again, and we’ll see if it works.

The library is open…

America Ferrera

America Ferrera is only 30 years old. So why does she have the breasts of a 60 year old? Seriously, they’re almost down to her waist. I really hope she isn’t wearing a bra. If she is, it’s not doing its job. And if she’s not, I don’t know why she’s not. There is nothing about that top that wouldn’t allow for a bra to be worn. I don’t think the look is bad, but it’s not age appropriate. And frankly, it looks like something an older drag queen would wear. So the bottom line is, America Ferrera has the face of a 30 year old, but the wardrobe and body of a 60 year old? Yikes…


Kesha

I think Kesha must have had a lobotomy. This is not the same woman we saw last year. I really must give her the accolades she deserves. She’s grown up and cleaned up, and she’s beautiful. Her dress is beautiful. Yes, it’s translucent, but there is something underneath it, so all that is visible is her arms. I will say it is a bit short, but her legs are amazing, so I can’t shame her for wanting to show them off. Do you like this new and improved Kesha, or do you like watching train wrecks? I’ll admit, sometimes I’m a horrible person that finds entertainment in watching people unravel and circle the drain. But I am genuinely happy that Kesha is doing so well.


Lady Gaga

Where are the PETA protesters? Did they run out of red paint? Why are they not here harassing the Mother Monster for skinning a poodle to make her wig? Or maybe she stole one of Cher’s wigs… Either way she looks ridiculous. The hooker boots and the torn fishnets and hot pants just reek of class, don’t they? Would anyone like to explain to me why she is carrying a random picture of a trumpet? The more I look, the more confused I get… As you can see, this has been comprised almost completely of questions. I can’t process it, but maybe that’s what she was going for. You never know with Gaga…

No comments:

Post a Comment