Thursday, April 17, 2014

Fashion Reads 4/17


The library is open…

Solange Knowles

Everyone run! There’s a wormhole opening… Oh wait… It’s just Solange’s vagina. False alarm. But in all seriousness, is her crotch sucking up her skirt (if you can even call that a skirt)? E! calls it a scarf. But whatever it is, it looks unfortunate. She may be doing this to get noticed. Let’s face it; no one knows who Solange is. She will forever be labeled “BeyoncĂ©’s sister”. But is that such a bad thing?... I will say one positive thing about this look. I love the color. It absolutely pops as a juxtaposition of her skin. I doubt any pale white woman (Emma Stone) could pull off this color.

Jaime King

A progressive puritan… interesting concept. I think this looks ridiculous. It’s an LBD with a pilgrim bib. From the waist down, she’s Audrey Hepburn, but from the waist up she’s The Crucible. I agree with E! on this one, MAKE IT STOP!

Kristen Stewart

I can’t… I just can’t… What is this girl thinking? I REALLY hope the grunge look is not coming back. I’m just hoping Kristen has lost her mind. Lumberjack inspired coat, tacky sweater, clown pants, wool socks, and fishing boots. What is there to say about this? I can’t even make fun of it. It makes fun of itself.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't Kristen Stewarts look for a movie or is this her out and about?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do realize it was for a movie, but I had to say something about it. All in good fun. :)

      Delete