Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Fashion Reads 4/9


Sorry I couldn’t post yesterday. I’m doing my Tuesday critiques today. Let me know if you’d like me to do my weekly trend/fashion news post on Friday. If no one wants it, I won’t bother writing one.

The library is open…

Kesha

Look who’s growing up! She’s leaving the club scene and apparently has gone to rehab. And, no, that was not a misprint above. According to George Kotsi  Kotsiop… According to the fabulous Greek gay man on Fashion Police, Kesha is no longer Ke$ha. That’s right! The bitch dropped the dollar sign from her name. She’s trying to class it up. Will this mean a change in her filthy music? I hope not. J But on to the dress… I like it. It’s a bit simple, but baby steps, right? It certainly is an improvement to what we’ve seen her in before. I do have one question though… Joan Rivers asked this already, but where are her nipples?! The top of the dress is shear, and she’s not wearing anything underneath. It’s kinda creeping me out. Maybe she really is an animal, and her nipples are lower on her stomach. And her hair is a hot mess, except “minus the hot and triple the mess” (I’ll follow you on Twitter if you can tell me who said that quote)… But again, baby steps.

Lindsay Lohan

Yay!! We have our old Lindsay back!! If you remember from a few posts back I critiqued Lindsay looking “normal”… It was shocking, but now all is right with the world. An ill-fitting LBD with piano keys that looks like it came from Goodwill… because no one wanted it… And she decided to pair it with a lab coat she possibly stole from a doctor or nurse while she was in rehab? Really? And the hat and shoes don’t make it any better. At least things are back to normal… I hate change… It makes me uncomfortable.

Jennifer Lopez

Oh my! Does anyone else smell fish? Oh never mind… That’s just Jennifer and her dress that she stole from a Barbie doll. I’ll admit her legs look awesome, but we don’t need to see her lips too. I think the dress is beautiful and chic and sophisticated, but come on! It’s WAY too short. I just hope she doesn’t have to bend over…or sit down…or do anything at all but stand there smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment